- 18 – lasagna noodles cooked, cooled, and drained
- 1 quart – Alfredo sauce
- 1 quart – meatless pasta sauce
- 1½ pounds – chicken breasts cooked and diced into ½ inch cubes
- 1½ pounds – ricotta cheese
- 3 cups – fresh spinach chopped
- 1 cup – carrots shredded
- 3 – green onions chopped
- ½ cup – Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup – cream
- 1½ teaspoons – kosher salt
- ¾ teaspoon – black pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
In a mixing bowl, combine the Alfredo and pasta sauces.
In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients to make the filling.
Place a layer of noodles in the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan.
Top with one-fourth of the sauce mixture and one-third of the filling mixture.
Repeat layers until the filling mixture is gone (three layers).
Top with remaining noodles and sauce.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.